Are you wondering what happens next after signing up for a price plan with us?
In this guide, we will take you through the common questions you might have and guide you through the steps from identifying your account details to contacting customer support and sign-up perks redemption, we have you covered!
1. What to expect after I sign-up?
Once you have successfully submitted your application, iSwitch will take care of your account transfer from your previous retailer. Upon a successful online application, you will receive a notification via email and SMS with your unique iSwitch Account number.
1. If you did not receive the confirmation message within a few minutes of signing up, please check your Junk/Spam/Promotions folder just in case the confirmation email got delivered there instead of your inbox.
2. If you did not receive an SMS notification, please email to email@example.com to get assistance in finding out about your account application status.
3. The default setting for you to receive your bills will be via email. Your monthly bill and contract will also be sent to the email address that you have registered. If you did not receive your confirmation email after your iSwitch contract start date, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to get assistance.
4. Please take note that any cancellation will result in penalty charges as per our T&CS.
What notifications will I receive?
You will get a total of 4 Notifications:
1. Successful Application Notification via email and SMS containing your iSwitch Application Number (eg. SWAP**********)
2. Successful Transfer Notification via email and SMS containing your iSwitch Account Number (eg. SW**********)
3. Welcome email notification within 10 days of signing up which will contain your Electricity Contract Agreement, Terms & Conditions, Factsheet and any applicable sign-up redemption details
4. Self-Service Portal (SSP) Registration email notification 1 day after the supply starts. Check out this video to find out how you access your SSP portal.
*IMPORTANT TIP* Please allow your inbox to receive emails from iSwitch to prevent any future mail from entering your junk folder.
2. Where is my contract?
Your contract will be sent to you via email on your supply start date. All communication from iSwitch will be sent via email.
3. What plan did I sign up for?
The details of your price plan can be found on either your contract or through your self-service portal.
4. What is my account number?
You can view your account number and details either via your contract or the Self Service Portal (SSP). The account number will be in this format SW**********.
5. How do I find out my account details?
As an iSwitch customer, you can log in to the Self Service Portal (SSP) anytime, anywhere.
You can view your account details, billing history, consumption, referral code and reward points. Alternatively, you can download our iSwitch Mobile App for IOS and Android.
6. What if I change my mind and want to cancel my plan?
Cancellation within 3 days from the date of application will incur a S$100 cancellation fee.
If you cancel your plan after the initial 3 days, an early termination (ETC) fee will apply.
30% X remaining number of months of contract X average of latest 2 months bill
Click here to learn more about the terms & conditions of cancellation.
*IMPORTANT TIP* Before you apply for any plan, do take your time to look through the details and factsheet to be sure the price plan suits your lifestyle needs.
7. What! There is a service fee?
Yes, some of our plans do have a small service fee that is payable on a monthly basis. Please review all of our products and understand the details before you sign up to avoid the cancellation fees.
8. Why doesn’t the customer service team answer my calls?
In the event that our customer service team is engaged with calls and can’t attend to you, you can always contact us via email, our Facebook page or through our enquiry form.
9. Can I get paper billing without paying for it?
We will be pleased to provide paper billing for a nominal fee of $1 (before GST) per bill. Alternatively, you can always log in to the Self Service Portal (SSP) to view your bill anytime.
Fees: Hardcopy Billing Charges: $1.00 per Bill (Before GST); $1.07 per Bill (After GST)
10. How do I claim my Sign-Up Perks?
Claiming your sign-up perks is simple. All the details on how to redeem are included in the Welcome Email (received upon contract start date). If you have been awarded points, you can log in to the Self Service Portal (SSP) to redeem for a bill rebate.
Click this link to learn more about our residential rewards perks.
11. What is a fact sheet?
A fact sheet contains a detailed and comprehensive explanation of your plans such as:
– The contract pricing & duration
– The sign-up incentives and bonuses
– Any applicable fees or charges
– Deposit amount
– Early termination charges
– Renewal Clause
– Other terms and conditions.
Need More Questions Answered?
Check out our in-depth FAQ page.
In this resource, we cover key questions you might have when it comes to:
– Moving House
– Referral & Rewards
– Self-Service Portal
– U-Save Rebates
Keep in touch and join our mailing list to receive our monthly newsletter!